Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hansel and Gretel Would Approve

I find it slightly funny that the first thing that comes into my head in what to write as my first post is an explanation as to what this blog is about.... the purpose of it i suppose. Hmmm.... what is the purpose... Well i suppose the main reason i have decided to start a blog is more of a documentation of my life in the next few years. I feel things changing all around me and i want to have sort of a written record... a journal i suppose of the events that will come to shape my future. In a few weeks i am returning to Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster Pa to resume my studies for the beginning of my sophomore year. Im majoring in Physics. Thats the reason i guess when we come down to it.... where am i going to end up? i hope to show the journey a bit through these posts. Will i actually graduate with a physics degree? Where will i go from there? Grad school? Job? Become a teacher? .... all in all the purpose of this blog is to be the bread crumbs that can always lead me back to the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment